Home Based Services (HBS) Provider Credentials
Ace Human Services Credentials
- A trusted home care agency approved by the Illinois Department of Human Services Division of Developmental Disabilities.
- Licensed with the Illinois Department of Public Health and fully insured home services agency that accepts, processes and files all Long Term Care insurance claims.
- Provide in-home personal care services to clients receiving AgeOptions and Veteran Affairs (VA) benefits.
- A member of the Home Care Association of America
- Home Care Pulse Certified Trusted Provider
Illinois Department of Human Services
Ace Human Services contracts with the Illinois Department of Human Services. We provide Home Based Services (HBS), such as HBS Service Facilitators and HBS Personnel Support.
Home Care Association of America
Ace Human Services, in conjunction with our parent company Homewatch CareGivers, is a member of the Home Care Association of America. To be a Home Care Association of America member an organization has to provide the following services to their clients:
- Creates a plan of care, service plan or care plan for each client
- Conducts a criminal background check and checks references for all direct care staff
- Maintains 24/7 on-call accessibility to a staff member for after hours emergencies
- Performs periodic supervisory visits for each client
- Maintains Workers’ Compensation coverage and carries professional liability insurance as required by law
Home Care Pulse Certified™ Trusted Provider
Home Care Pulse Certified agencies have proven their commitment to their client’s and caregivers’ satisfaction by enrolling in the Quality Management Program. As a Trusted Provider we actively gather feedback from our clients and caregivers each month through personal interviews conducted by Home Care Pulse®. Our clients and caregivers input and feedback is an important part of Ace Human Services quality assurance program.
For more information on Home Care Pulse and their Certified Trusted Providers visit www.homecarepulse.com